A student population of over 17,000, SIM GE DREAMS Career & Internship Fair 2019 is one of the best ways to reach out for interns and fresh graduates in SIM.
This event is open to all undergraduate and fresh graduates who have graduated within a year.
Date: 20 Feb 2019, Wednesday
Time: 11.30am to 4.30pm (Employer registration starts from 10.30am)
Venue: SIM HQ, Atrium / BLK B, Level 1, Student Hub
Lunch will be provided for participating companies.
More about the event
Participating employers should take note of the following:
1) Number of Business representatives: 2 to 4
2) Employers are encouraged to limit their promotional materials to just 1 standee. (1.8m by 0.6m)
3) No electrical powerpoint outlets provided. Employers are encouraged to charge their laptops or any other electrical items fully (or bring extras) before heading down for the event.
4) WIFI access details will be provided upon registration at the registration booth.
5) Employers may publicize for their company within their allocated area.
How to Get There
Car Park Information
Parking at SIM HQ
Applicable to all lots within SIM HQ car park
Cars – $1.28 per hour (inclusive of GST), based on 30-minute block charging
6.00am – 11.59pm (Daily including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
In case of emergency, please contact
- Clarence at 6248 0285 or email@example.com ;
- Janice at 6248 9785 or firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Min Jia at 6248 9784 or email@example.com ;
- Albert at 6240 8777 or firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Ratna at 6240 8775 or email@example.com ;
For more information on emergency procedures, please click here.