A student population of over 17,000, SIM GE IGNITE Career & Internship Fair 2018 is one of the best ways to reach out for interns and fresh graduates in SIM.
This event is open to all undergraduate and graduates from the last one year, specialising in Business, IT and Social Sciences.
Date: 30th Oct 2018
Time: 11am to 3pm (Employer registration starts from 10am)
Venue: SIM GE, BLK B, Level 1, Student Hub
- Public Relations
- Public Sector
- Supply Chain and Logistics
Refreshments will be provided for participating companies.
More about the event
Participating employers should take note of the following:
1) Number of Business representatives: 2 to 4
2) Employers are encouraged to limit their promotional materials to just 1 standee. (1.8m by 0.6m)
3) No electrical powerpoint outlets provided. Employers are encouraged to charge their laptops or any other electrical items fully (or bring extras) before heading down for the event.
4) WIFI access details will be provided upon registration at the registration booth.
5) Employers may publicize for their company within their allocated area.
How to Get There
Car Park Information
Parking at SIM HQ
Applicable to all lots within SIM HQ car park
Cars – $1.28 per hour (inclusive of GST), based on 30-minute block charging
6.00am – 11.59pm (Daily including Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)