Essentials of E-Commerce Operations (a SIM-Shopee co-certification course)
This 4 half-day course provides students with the fundamentals of the e-commerce ecosystem and merchant operations. Through hands-on projects and presentation sessions using the Shopee platform and its merchant tools, students will be able to translate seller business plan concepts into effective shop management, and product listing. In addition, students will also learn about fulfillment options, shipping set-up and customer engagement strategies.
This course is co-certified by SIM and Shopee, ASEAN’s leading e-commerce marketplace.
- Understand the drivers and customer expectations of e-commerce
- Identify the different roles of various stakeholders in a successful e-commerce ecosystem
- Gain insights and techniques on identifying product attributes, optimising listing, improving store performance, and formulating fulfillment options
- Understand and apply various Shopee merchant tools to create a dynamic digital shopping experience
- 4-day course
- 5 hours per day
- S$120 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule