Essentials of QuickBooks Accounting Software
The ability to utilise QuickBooks is a vital skill that businesses demand in today’s context. In this course, learners will learn to record financial transactions and prepare financial reports in order to evaluate the results of a company’s operations and communicate the results of reports to others. Along with an understanding of fundamental accounting concepts, this QuickBooks Online Certification will definitely enhance job prospects for the candidate that completes this program.
This introductory course is suitable for all levels of students, with a minimum ‘O’ level qualification and basic digital skills.
- Basic principles of bookkeeping and journal entries as they apply to the QuickBooks program
- Set up a company and its associated accounts, customers, and vendors in the QuickBooks program
- Record sales, as well as associated receivables in the QuickBooks program
- Generate invoices using the QuickBooks program
- Record initial payables as well as the payment of payables in the QuickBooks program
- Prepare and print financial statements using the QuickBooks program
- 6 hours course
- S$60 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule