This course introduces participants to the world of ethical hacking. Participants will learn through simulated hacking practices the tools and techniques that hackers use, and be familiar with the cyber kill chain, which are steps that trace stages of a cyberattack from the early reconnaissance stages to the exfiltration of data. With this knowledge, participants can better defend computer systems from the detrimental actions of hackers in the cyber world.
As an added bonus, participants will be given an account in AWS Educate on the first day of the Ethical Hacking course. Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate is an online educational programme designed to encourage learning about cloud computing systems and services. Participants who complete the AWS Educate Cybersecurity Specialist module in addition to the 5 levels of the Ethical Hacking micro-credential course, will receive a surprise gift from AWS educate.
- Cyber Kill Chain
- Learn the different phases of the cyber kill chain and know the common tools
- Learn the difference between active vs passive recon and various recon techniques to suggest countermeasures to deter reconnaissance
- Network Scanning
- Learn how to perform OS Fingerprinting and Service Version detection and develop countermeasures against network scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning and Exploitation
- Scanning for vulnerabilities for targeted system
- Exploitation, Data Exfiltration and Persistency
- Learn how to conduct brute force password cracking and learn to achieve persistency through netcat and malware
- 5 sessions, 3 hours per session
- S$150 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule