STUDY ABROAD 2020
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (LSE) SUMMER SCHOOL 2020
Application is open! Apply now!
*Please note that some LSE courses are popular and tend to fill up quickly. Do apply early.
*Important: LSE Summer School programme has entry requirements of GPA 3.3 average / Grade B+ or higher / 60 module marks average.
- Apply via SIMConnect
Go to SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > Study Abroad 2020
- Wait for the Acceptance Email from Global Learning
- Pay program fee to LSE Summer School
- Get ready your flight tickets, accommodation, insurance or visa
- Attend the Pre-Departure Briefing
- FLY OFF TO LSE, UK!
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period. If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application. For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ.
A non-refundable administrative fee of SG$149.80 (Incl. GST) applies.
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers (If applicable)
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Special Annoucement for SIM students:
- All SIM students is entitled for 15% tuition waiver.
Special Announcement for UB Students:
- Check the announcement on SIMConnect for Study Abroad Programs through SIMGE.
- Refer to TAURUSfor list of already articulated modules. For modules that are not on the list, UB does not evaluate articulation until the full set of documents (course articulation form, course syllabus and the official transcript) are received after the program.
- Studying abroad in your final year may delay your graduation. Do plan ahead.
- UB students who insist on joining the study abroad program in their final semester are to submit a Letter of Undertaking for participation in SIM Study Abroad Program to their respective AAs after the application.
- Approval of credit transfer is at discretion of UB.
Special Announcement for UOL Students:
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) – UOL students who completed 2 LSE Summer courses can apply for RPL (exemption) from unnamed level 100 courses. This is only applicable to Line 12 of most degrees. To receive APL, students have to complete and pass the assessment for each LSE Summer School.
Download program brochure here.
For any enquiries, please contact at abroad @sim.edu.sg.
Also follow the office of Global Learning on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
*Note: Applicants can apply for a full refund of the SIM application fees ($149.80) in the event that a travel ban is issued by Singapore or the host country.