- 22 Jan | 12 PM – 3 PM | Acing Your Job Interview
- 22 Jan | 3.30PM – 6 PM | Marketing Yourself on Paper – Resume & Cover Letter
- 31 Jan | 12-3PM | Communicating to Different Personalities with Impact (MBTI)
24-25 JAN 2018 – Skills-based Workshops:
Exclusive rates for SIM GE Students:
Avantus Training Pte Ltd: $300 (Usual Price)
|SIM GE Student Rate: $50|
(Limited to only 20 pax per class, on a first-come-first-served basis):
- 25 Jan, Thu | 9am – 5pm – Data Analytics + Certification
- 24 Jan, Wed | 9am – 5pm – Excel 2013 Programming with VBA + Certification
Terms & Conditions:
- Your slot is only confirmed upon receipt of payment. Places are allocated based on a first-come-first-served basis with full payment made.
- Fee collection will be at Career Connect Office at Blk B Level 1 (Opp Foodfest).
- Deadline for fee collection: 9 Jan, 5PM.
- Seats would only be reserved for those who have made their payment prior to the deadline.
- Classes will only commence when sign-ups reaches 20 pax. You will be informed if the skills-based workshops are ongoing by 15 Jan, 12pm.
- Due to limited slots available, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For skills-based workshops, if for any reason whatsoever, a class is cancelled, the participant‘s sole remedy shall be a refund of the course fees paid. Under no circumstances shall Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd be liable for any direct or indirect consequential or special damages as a result of the class cancellation.
- For skills-based workshops, refund of the course fee for any reason will not be allowed after payment is made. Refund will only be made to students if the course is cancelled.