KOREA UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMPUS 2020!
Get ready to experience cultural and academic summer adventure at KU ISC 2020!
Application open on SIMConnect
Step 1: Apply at SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > SIM Study Abroad Program. Application deadline is 8 May 2020. A non-refundable administrative fee of SGD 149.80 (including GST) applies. Following that, email your transcript, signed Contract and Indemnity form and copy of passport ID page to email@example.com
*Early Bird Special: Apply before 28 February 2020 to receive a discount of SGD 228.40!
Step 2: Wait for acceptance email and invoice for course fees from the Office of Global Learning (GLD). Bring the invoice and make payment at Student Recruitment and Payment Office (SIM Block A, Level 2) via cash, cheque or credit card. Once completed, email us a copy of your payment receipt and await instructions for the next step.
Step 3: Only after receiving the acceptance email should you purchase your air tickets, travel insurance and accommodation. For on-campus housing, you will need to apply and pay directly to KU. Our office will guide you further upon receiving your receipt.
Step 4: Attend compulsory Pre-Departure Briefing at SIM. The date and time of the session will be updated by GLD when confirmed.
Step 5: Make your trip to Seoul, Korea!
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period.
If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application. For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ
Regarding credit transfer
Announcement for non – University of Buffalo (UB) Students
- Only University at Buffalo students can consider transfer of credits (consult your Academic Advisor first).
Special Announcement for University at Buffalo (UB) Students
- Check the announcement on SIMConnect for Study Abroad Programs through SIMGE.
- Refer to TAURUSfor a list of already articulated modules. For modules that are not on the list, UB does not evaluate articulation until the full set of documents (course articulation form, course syllabus and the official transcript) are received after the program.
- Studying abroad in your final year may delay your graduation. Do plan ahead.
- UB students who insist on joining the study abroad program in their final semester are to submit a Letter of Undertaking for participation in SIM Study Abroad Program to their respective AAs after the application.
- Approval of credit transfer is at discretion of UB.
Program brochure is available, click here.
More information about the other Study Abroad Program is posted on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
For any enquiries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Applicants can apply for a full refund of the SIM application fees ($149.80) in the event that a travel ban is issued by Singapore or the host country.