Korean Business Enhancement Programme (KBEP)@SUNIL
Ever thought about working in Korea?
Want to immerse yourself in Korean culture and language?
Want to experience Korean corporate culture?
Korean Business Enhancement Programme (KBEP)@SUNIL is here to bring you the best opportunities and MORE!
From 15 to 17 July, spend your time in Sun-il e-business school, Seoul, Korea, and improve your job prospects in Korea NOW!
Date: 15 – 17 July 2019
Tuition Fee: S$992
- Korean Language Classes
- ‘How to get a job in Korea’ professional job-seeking workshop
- Visits to companies with a track record of hiring foreigners
- Visits to Gyeongbok palace, Blue House (the Korean presidential residence)
* Fees for administrative, accommodation, flight tickets are not inclusive in the tuition fee.
1. Apply via SIMConnect
Go to SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > Study Abroad 2019
2. Wait for the Acceptance Email from Global Learning
3. Pay tuition fee to SIM via invoice
4. Get ready your flight tickets, accommodation, insurance or visa
5. Attend the Survival Korean Class & Pre-Departure Briefing
6. FLY OFF TO SEOUL, KOREA!
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period. If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application.
For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ.
A non-refundable administrative fee of SG$149.80 (Incl. GST) applies.
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers (If applicable)
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Details about the other Study Abroad Program information sessions will be posted on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Dianne Jeong at firstname.lastname@example.org.