[NOTICE] May Workshops has been fully registered.
Please kindly refer to June poster below and register. Registration closes on 12 Jun @ 12pm.
Fresh Graduate Hire-Me Series:
Refer to the attached poster below for dates
- Marketing Yourself on Paper – Resume & Cover Letter
- Acing Your Job Interview
- PANACHE – Maintain Professional Image at Work
- Surviving the 1st 100 Days @ Work
- Network via LinkedIn & Job Search Techniques
Jun – Skills-based Workshops: Week of 3 – 7 July (Monday to Friday)
(Limited to only 20 pax per class, on a first-come-first-served basis):
Only students who have completed Day 2 or Day 3 Workshops in May and June are eligible to apply for the Skills-based Workshops at subsidized student rates.
Do note the following for June – Skills-Based Workshops:
- Your slot is only confirmed upon receipt of payment. Places are allocated based on a first-come-first-served basis with full payment made.
- Deadline for fee collection: 15 June 2017, 12 PM.
- Seats would only be reserved for those who have made their payment prior to the deadline.
- Classes will only commence when sign-ups reaches 20 pax. You will be informed if the skills-based workshops are ongoing by 12 June.
- Due to limited slots available, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For skills-based workshops, if for any reason whatsoever, a class is canceled, the participant‘s sole remedy shall be a refund of the course fees paid. Under no circumstances shall Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd be liable for any direct or indirect consequential or special damages as a result of the class cancellation.
- For skills-based workshops, refund of the course fee for any reason will not be allowed after payment is made. Refund will only be made to students if the course is canceled.