July Undergrads Hire-Me Series:
Refer to the attached poster below for dates
- 25/07/17 – Marketing Yourself on Paper – Resume & Cover Letter
- 25/07/17 – Acing Your Job Interview
- 26/07/17 – PANACHE – Maintain Professional Image at Work [Only for Singaporeans and PRs who are 21 yrs old and above]
- 27/07/17 – Career Axis – Your Personal Career Planning Tool [NEW!]
- ObjectiveUncover your strengths and unleash your potential with the power of visualization. Designing your own visual career planning by using the toolkit by Dan Roam (author of the international bestseller book, The Back of The Napkin), to plan from the “who you are” to the “who you want to be.
- OutlineCareer of choice – a quick reviewVisualising your career journey – the power of visuals – how our eyes and mind view the worldYour Career Axis – mapping your 6Ws – slice it piece by piece
- Why – Your Purpose
- Who & What – Deconstructing You & Determine Your Career of Choice
- How much – Managing Your Daily Routine
- Where – Your Strength & Weaknesses
- When – Establishing Your Action Plan
- How – Your Performance Formula
- MethodologyAction planning.
August – Skills-based Workshops: 24 – 31 Aug 2017
(Limited to only 20 pax per class, on a first-come-first-served basis):
Only students who have completed PANACHE OR Career Axis – Your Personal Career Planning Tool are eligible to apply for the Skills-based Workshops at subsidized student rates.
- Date: 31/08/2017 – HTML & WordPress Essentials + Certification (SIM GE Rate: $50, Usual Price: $200)
- Date: 29/08/2017 – Excel 2013 Programming with VBA + Certification (SIM GE Rate: $50, Usual Price: $300)
Do note the following for August – Skills-Based Workshops:
- Your slot is only confirmed upon receipt of payment. Places are allocated based on a first-come-first-served basis with full payment made.
- Fee collection will be at PANACHE OR Career Axis – Your Personal Career Planning Tool workshops. This is to ensure that only eligible students who have attended the specified workshops can register.
- Deadline for fee collection: 27 July, 12 PM.
- Seats would only be reserved for those who have made their payment prior to the deadline.
- Classes will only commence when sign-ups reaches 20 pax. You will be informed if the skills-based workshops are ongoing by 28 July, 12pm.
- Due to limited slots available, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For skills-based workshops, if for any reason whatsoever, a class is cancelled, the participant‘s sole remedy shall be a refund of the course fees paid. Under no circumstances shall Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd be liable for any direct or indirect consequential or special damages as a result of the class cancellation.
- For skills-based workshops, refund of the course fee for any reason will not be allowed after payment is made. Refund will only be made to students if the course is cancelled.