Apply now for 2019 Spring Study Abroad to Hanyang University, and enjoy spring in Korea with local students!
STUDY ABROAD 2019
Bask yourself in the refreshing Spring climate
while learning Korean language taught by Native speakers!
Get an insider look at your favourite K-Pop celebrities in SM Town,
Feast your eyes on the delicious cooking musical Nanta,
and try the Hanbok experience!
Program Date: 16 – 21 May 2019
Program Fee: S$1,250
Accommodation is included as well in the program fee
Application closes on 31 March!
1. Apply via SIMConnect
Go to SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > Study Abroad 2019
2. Wait for the Acceptance Email from Global Learning
3. Pay tuition fee to SIM via invoice
4. Get ready your flight tickets, insurance or visa
5. Attend the Survival Korean Class & Pre-Departure Briefing
6. FLY OFF TO HANYANG UNIVERSITY, KOREA!
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period. If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application. For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ.
A non-refundable administrative fee of SG$149.80 (Incl. GST) applies.
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers (If applicable)
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Details about the other Study Abroad Program information sessions will be posted on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
If you are looking for an awesome Spring experience, register your interest now with Ms Dianne Jeong at firstname.lastname@example.org!