Apply now and enjoy tuition fee discount for SIM students!
STUDY ABROAD 2019
Apply now on SIMConnect and Enjoy tuition fee discount for SIM students!
Plan your vacation to Korea at Sungkyunkwan University this summer.
You will truly enjoy the vibrant and fast-paced urban life in the of Seoul!
Immerse yourself in the Korean culture: participate in the craziest Boryeong Mud Festival and attend Taekwondo and Kpop Dance workshops.
Wanna find out more? Check out the SKKU ISS Video!
1. Apply via SIMConnect
Go to SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > Study Abroad 2019
2. Wait for the Acceptance Email from Global Learning
3. Pay tuition fee to SIM via invoice
4. Get ready your flight tickets, accommodation, insurance or visa
5. Attend the Survival Korean Class & Pre-Departure Briefing
6. FLY OFF TO SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIVERSITY, KOREA!
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period. If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application.
For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ.
A non-refundable administrative fee of SG$149.80 (Incl. GST) applies.
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers (If applicable)
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Special Announcement for UB Students:
- Check the announcement on SIMConnect for Study Abroad Programs through SIMGE.
- Refer to TAURUS for list of already articulated modules. For modules that are not on the list, UB does not evaluate articulation until the full set of documents (course articulation form, course syllabus and the official transcript) are received after the program.
- Studying abroad in your final year may delay your graduation. Do plan ahead.
- UB students who insist on joining the study abroad program in their final semester are to submit a Letter of Undertaking for participation in SIM Study Abroad Program to their respective AAs after the application.
Details about the other Study Abroad Program information sessions will be posted on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Dianne Jeong at email@example.com.