Receive one of the best American study experience this summer at UCLA Summer Session 2019!
STUDY ABROAD 2019
Applications now open! Apply now!
Apart from getting US education, drop by Beverly Hills if shopping and locating celebrity homes is your thing!
Visit Santa Monica for more vibrant shopping and Hollywood for its glamour of the TV and movie industry!
- Session A: Close on 20 April
- Session C: Close on 15 May
1. Apply via SIMConnect
Go to SIMConnect > Self Service > Global Learning > Apply for Global Learning > UCLA 2019
2. Wait for the Acceptance Email from Global Learning
3. Pay program fee to UCLA Summer Session
4. Get ready your flight tickets, accommodation, insurance or visa
5. Attend the Pre-Departure Briefing
6. FLY OFF TO UCLA, United States!
Please note that the Study Abroad Program must only be taken during Academic Holiday period. If not, a formal approval letter from your academic adviser must be submitted together with your application. For more information, you may refer to the Study Abroad FAQ.
A non-refundable UCLA registration fee of S$578.87 (Incl. GST) applies.
All applicants will receive the following:
- Pre-application consultation service
- Partner universities discounts and waivers (If applicable)
- Discounted airfares and additional travel benefits
- Discounted travel insurance
- Travel security service (International SOS)
- Pre-departure orientations to meet travel buddies and get questions answered
Special Announcement for UB Students:
- Check the announcement on SIMConnect for Study Abroad Programs through SIMGE.
- Refer to TAURUS for list of already articulated modules. For modules that are not on the list, UB does not evaluate articulation until the full set of documents (course articulation form, course syllabus and the official transcript) are received after the program.
- Studying abroad in your final year may delay your graduation. Do plan ahead.
- UB students who insist on joining the study abroad program in their final semester are to submit a Letter of Undertaking for participation in SIM Study Abroad Program to their respective AAs after the application.
Details about the other Study Abroad Program information sessions will be posted on Instagram @simgegloballearning.
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Dianne Jeong at email@example.com.