Microsoft Excel Basics
Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet and data analysis program with wide-ranging capabilities. Attending a live Excel course is a good way to quickly and efficiently learn Excel.
The benefits of learning Excel are manifold. The most explicit and immediately applicable is that Excel gets your work done faster. The more you advance your Excel skills, the more efficiently you will be able to complete a variety of projects and tasks. Mastering in Excel also gives yourself more hiring options, especially so when Excel skills are useful in any profession. Excel is a universal computer programme, and is valued by employers because of the variety of ways it can be leveraged.
- Formulas and Common functions (Arithmetic, Mathematical, Statistical)
- Conditional functions (IF, CountIF, SumIf, CountA, Nested functions)
- LookUp functions: VLookUp, HLookup
- Creating Graphs and Charts
- Predictive Analysis: Trend, Growth, Chart Trend Lines
- Quartile Measures
- Financial functions
- 5 sessions, 3 hours per session
- S$150 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule