R Programming for Applications in Economics and Finance
In this course, participants will learn how to use the software R to perform simple data analysis:, Linear Regression with Dummy variables, Panel Data Regression, Time Series Analysis, Technical Analysis for quantitative financial modelling and trading, Black Scholes options, NPV and IRR models.
This course is suitable for students with some R programming knowledge. It is advisable to attend the “R Programming for Data Analysis” first if you do not have any background in R Programming. This course will be fast-paced and could be challenging for students without prior knowledge in R language.
- Learn about applications in Economics and Finance using R
- Learn how to set up R
- Learn how to use R for various statistical tests
- Create charts for data visualization
- 5 sessions, 3 hours per session
- S$150 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule