R Programming for Applications in Marketing and Business
In this course, participants will learn how to use the software R to perform simple data analysis: ANCOVA, MANOVA, Logistic Regression, Discriminant Analysis, Factor Analysis, Conjoint Analysis and Multi-Dimensional Scaling.
This course is suitable for students with some R programming knowledge. It is advisable to attend the “R Programming for Data Analysis” first if you do not have any background in R Programming. This course will be fast-paced and could be challenging for students without prior knowledge in R language.
- Learn about applications in Marketing and Business using R
- Learn how to set up R
- Learn how to use R for various statistical tests
- Create charts for data visualization
- 5 sessions, 3 hours per session
- S$150 for current students
Click here to see Course Schedule