CFA Institute Research Challenge Singapore 22/23: Calling all aspiring charter-holder to join SIM Internal Selection
CFA Institute Research Challenge seeks to nurture teams of undergraduates and/or graduate through practical training equity research.
Important dates to note for the internal selection process –
SIM Internal Selection Round
- Registration closing date (SIM) – 31 Oct 2022, 2300
- Submission of report & the selection of finalist teams (SIM) – 24 Nov 2022, 2359
- Announcement of teams (SIM) – 19 Dec 2022
- Final selection of SIM-CFA representative team (presentation round) – *26-29 Dec 2022
*Dates subjected to minor changes due to assessors availability
What to expect:
- Research and analyse a designated company
- Prepare a business report
- Guidance from faculty advisers and industry mentor
- Present and defend findings to industry experts
For more information on the CFA Challenge 2022/2023, please refer to https://cfasocietysingapore.org/events/cfa-institute-research-challenge/
Benefits of participation:
1. Provide career opportunities for students
2. Network with industry professionals and like-minded peers from more than 1000 universities worldwide
3. First-hand experience and exposure of becoming a charter-holder
If you’re up for the challenge, sign up for the SIM internal selection NOW!
*The CFA Institute of Research Challenge is organised by the CFA Society Singapore, a professional society that brings together practitioners in the investment and fund management industry in Singapore.