Self Help E-Resources
Student Learning Centre offers various self help e-resources for students. For the list of available e-resources, please see the below list.
Sway Content: Self-Reading Content
At the SIM Student Learning Centre (SLC), our faculty and Student Learning Assistants (SLA) have developed various reading materials in hope to help our students achieve academic success.
Clicking on the links below will lead you to our SLC Sway page on the topic. The list is arranged by three categories and in alphabetical order. Do note that you need to login to your MyMail Office365 account to view the sway documents.
- Coming to Class Prepared
- Memorizing with Active Recall
- Overcoming Writer’s Block
- Using Productivity Tools
- Tips and tricks to improve online presentation
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Tips to Beat Exam Stress
- 5 Time-Management Techniques for More Productivity
- 4 Methods to Stay Motivated and Study Longer
Recordings coming soon…