With the first round of the CFA having come to a close, we’d like to express our gratitude to the teams who’ve taken up this year’s challenge and given their all for their respective reports. This is no easy endeavour, with each entry impressing our board of assessors, making it a challenge to consider and deliberate over which teams will receive the honour of representing our institution.
From the ensemble of strong entrants, however, 6 have been slated to continue on the CFA journey as finalists for SIM’s internal round of selection. These teams are as follows:
- North Bridge Capital – Ting Hock Loong, Gwyneth Goh Yu Xi, Charmaine Gene Lim, Eugene Chan Jun Hong, Wang Chloe
- Overture Capital – Travis Chua Wen Kai, Lee Jun Hong Melvin, Wong Dai Ying, Jeslyn Lim Yi Ping, Lee De Jun Aloysius
- White Knights – Gerald Tan Yong Keng, Andrew Lee Hong Wei, Vince Gan Kok Ching, Sasidharan Subbiah
- Nikitis – Kew Shen Han, Shannen Davelyn Kosashi, Ros Linda, Lim Yih Hong Jerom, Felly Anthony
- X Capital – Chen Wei Da, Jeremy Oh Zhen Wen, Toh Yu Hui, Lim Xin Hui Ynez, Tammi Wong Silin
- L Capital – Chua Swee Zhi Nicholas, Riley Hale Aeria Jian Hao, Chor Min Jun Darren, Jeong In Lee, Quek Yu Seng Shawn
However, regardless of the results, we applaud each and every one of our teams for taking the leap and putting their best foot forward in this competition. For those whose road ends here, we hope to see you take another try next year. And for the rest, we wish them all the best as they polish their reports up for the next stage of the competition!