Heart of our wellness
Emotional wellness is the heart of all the wellness dimensions. When exploring emotional wellness, we gain insights into why we feel and behave the way we do, learning new ways to cope with challenges in the process.
Emotional wellness also refers to mindfulness and taking note of your feelings, as well as the ability to manage those feelings.
- Ways to improve Emotional Wellness:
- Be aware of and accept your feelings
- Express your feelings appropriately
- Adopt a positive attitude and practise optimism
- Manage stress effectively
- Respond to challenges as opportunities
- Seek and appreciate the assistance and support of others
- Accept mistakes and learn from them
- Set urgent tasks to the priority
- Set realistic goals and have realistic expectation
- Manage your time effectively
- Form interdependent relationships on the basis of trust and respect